Pacific Palisades - 788 Jervis St, Vancouver, BC - 604.682.1104
About Pacific Palisades
Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Pacific Palisades offers studio and one-bedroom rental apartments with a West Coast Modern design. Our suites are well appointed, bright and many have amazing city, mountain and ocean views.
We offer furnished and unfurnished rental suites. All our suites are pet and smoke/vape free.
Pacific Palisades is owned and professionally managed by Austeville Properties. Learn more at Austeville.com.
- Views from many of the suites
- Quartz countertops in kitchens and bathrooms
- White oak flooring in living and sleeping areas
- Porcelain tile on floors and glass tile backsplash in kitchens and bathrooms
- Large soaker tubs
- Wide, protected balconies in all one-bedroom suites
- Large windows in all studio suites
- Secure underground parking available
- Keyless building entry
- Secure storage on site
- Guest room available for visitors
- Professional, resident Building Managers
- Free WiFi in common areas
- Shared outdoor courtyard spaces
- Large, modern Fitness Facility
- Laundry Facilities on site
- Meeting rooms available for residents
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- No pets
- No smoking or vaping
- No Barbeques
Pacific Palisades is centrally located in Vancouver's downtown residential area, where the West End and Robson Street neighbourhoods meet. The West End is one of Vancouver's oldest neighbourhoods and one of the city's loveliest places to live. Tree-lined streets, handsome heritage homes and lots of parks and green spaces are a few of the unique features that make the West End so livable.
Pacific Palisades' downtown Vancouver location is a walker's paradise, with absolutely everything you need for day-to-day living either down the street or around the corner. Residents here are in the midst of a natural wonderland with the Pacific Ocean and Stanley Park right next door, yet all manner of shops, restaurants and amenities available along Robson and Denman streets. Robson Street offers unparalleled shopping at both national stores and local boutiques. Foodies are in luck, too, with hundreds of restaurants from mom n' pop diners to five-star eateries within easy reach. Drugstores, supermarkets including Capers/Whole Foods and Urban Fare, and the West End Farmer's Market at Comox and Thurlow (June through October) are also close by.
Want to go the beach? No problem. The sands of English Bay are just nine short blocks away. Not a beach type but love the water and mountains? Walk five minutes in the opposite direction and you'll be at stunning Coal Harbour. Transit is readily available, whether by bus, Seabus or SkyTrain. And cyclists are perfectly positioned to take on the city, whether as commuters, exercisers or sightseers. Ideal for cycling (and walking or running), the seawall is just a few blocks away and can take you through Stanley Park, around Vancouver's downtown core or further afield.