- Apartment for rent
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- View Listing
Welcome to St. James Place in Saskatoon!
Find peace, quiet, and security with St. James Place and enjoy weekends exploring all that Saskatoon has to offer you. Settle in to a safe, calm, and comfortable community today. Conveniently surrounded by parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at St. James Place.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you're choosing the advantage. Enjoy
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Free Early Move-In on the 24th
- Flexible rent payments available Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- Spacious bachelor, one-, and two-bedroom suites
- Open and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge
- Dishwasher available
- In-suite storage
- Air conditioner
- Security lights
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $15/month and visitor parking
- Short drive to Highways 14 and 11 and nearby public transit
- Quick access to downtown Saskatoon, South Saskatchewan River, Archibald McDonald Park, Sen. J. Hnatyshyn Park, Dundonald Park, Ukrainian Museum of Canada, Tourism Saskatoon
- Close to University of Saskatchewan, Bedford Road Collegiate, Mt Royal Collegiate, Saskatchewan Polytechnic, Vincent Massey School
- Short distance to Evan Ila's No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Cactus Club Café, Hometown Diner, Citizen Café and Bakery, PiNK Bar and Lounge
- Access to Confederation Suburban Centre, Cosmo Civic Centre, Grand Central Plaza, Westgate Plaza, YMCA Saskatoon, Newsham Fields, Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre
- Nearby Saskatchewan Health Authority, St. Paul's Hospital, Royal University Hospital, Westview Pharmacy
Imagine home. It's your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there's always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.
Book a Viewing Here: