PRE-LEASING MAY-HEM: The only units we have available are the ones who vacated in April, and they are currently undergoing full renovations (vinyl plank flooring, pine baseboards, kitchen backsplash, fresh paint, new lights, new outlets, new fixtures, new bathtub). Anyone who pre-leases these units in MAY will lock in an exclusive "pre-leasing rental discount saving an additional $100 every month for the full term of the lease. (That's $1,500 in savings on a 15-month lease, and you keep all the lease signing bonuses as well).
REQUEST YOUR VIEWING TODAY: (587) 855-5479
Now Renting At River Park Glen
1, 2, 3 Bedroom Apartments & Townhouses
Furnished & Unfurnished
Downtown Waterfront Living
Amazing River & Park Views
Look, we totally get it . . .
Living in Fort McMurray is tricky, right
Its a pricey place to live, its not the easiest town to meet new people, it can be particularly difficult to contest with the cold and on top of all that some landlords want you to pay a premium for, well, 4 walls and a parking spot (energized if you're lucky!!!).
Yes, we have been where you are, sifting through too few options and trying to find a place you'd be proud to come home to. We understand the challenges to rent in this city especially for families!
So our team, with the support of the landlords of our units, has rallied to change that in Fort McMurray forever. We didn't want to just offer another 4 walls nor did we want to create something incrementally better . . .
No we wanted to offer something radically DIFFERENT! ?
Yes, we offer the usual checklist items like . . .
- Prime downtown location (50% of property borders park & trail system)
- 1,2, and 3 bedroom apartment & townhouse (you have options!)
- Unfurnished & furnished apartments (live the Suite Life!),
- Short-term lease options (take this lifestyle for a test drive)
- Renovated & spacious (really specious) apartments to fit ALL your stuff,
- Massive balconies for summertime BBQ'ing (yep, its allowed)
- Energized, assigned parking stalls (warm winter starts :)
- Pet friendly (WOOF!)
- AMAZING customer service (just ask the other 718+ residents here)
- 24/7 access laundry rooms (newly upgraded)
- Concrete building construction (ahhh silence)
- Brand new elevators! (Weeeeee)
- New flooring & fixtures (new building smell!)
- Newly painted (basically, the inside is like new)
- Security fob building access (feel safe), and
- Visitor parking spots (invite mom over!)
Yha, yha that's good, that's the MINIMUM! RIGHT?
We also wanted to bring you a list of AWESOMENESS that is unmatched anywhere else, like . . .
- Picturesque Athabasca river & Borialis park views (+sunsets to west, sunrises to east)
- Brand new weights & cardio gym (best fitness equipment in Fort Mac, hands down!)
- Brand new SECOND gym with 1600 sqft of mixed-use plyometric/CrossFit space
- Indoor Sport court (Yoga class options) & events centre (avail for bdays/parties)
- Boot Camp & Fitness classes on-site (get fit!)
- On-site DAYCARE (we are here to help families live an amazing life!)
- 24/7 tenant emergency maintenance line (Who you gonna call?)
- On-site reception desk & client success team (how can we be of service?)
- Full army of cleaners (you'll likely never NOT see someone cleaning)
- 30+ CCTV Cameras (feel safer)
- 24/7 patrolled security (feel safest!)
- First crime-free certified building in Fort McMurray (Proof were #1 in safety)
- RV Parking available (or for any of your other toys)
- NEW community garden (what will you grow?)
- Resident picnic benches (on 5 acres of sprawling green space)
Bottom line is that we've built a downtown waterfront lifestyle community bordering the vast natural surroundings of the Snye River and MacDonald Island Park; including everything you need to live a happy, healthy, social life without even having to leave your home (but if you need to leave the main bus lines to the city centre AND the oil sites are right outside the front door).
But don't take our word for it . . .
Here's what your (new) neighbors have to say:
"This place is absolutely fantastic! Everyone in the building are so kind and friendly. The view of the city and river is absolutely breathtaking. Being students the price, the location, and the amenities do help a lot ! Very affordable. You can really feel like a family here!" - Blanca
"The little pond adjacent to the property is a charming stroll to unwind and refresh." - Tracey
"All my life I heard of the Northern Lights, but I had no idea how amazing they truly were... until I saw them from my 14th floor balcony!" - Terry
"Its more than just an apartment, its a community, and I have made myself a home here."- Cynthia
As you can see were truly focused on creating a community lifestyle for those who want to live a happy, healthy lifestyle with safety, comfort and peace in mind. That means if you're into noise and parties you'll find it too quite here, and you ought to look elsewhere (in fact the resident officers and security staff will insist ;)
AND THE BEST PART IS . . .
We created something extra special for new residents moving into our community. We created an unbelievable $4,234 move-in BONUS package for NEW residents . . .
Others called us CRAZY for doing this, but our tenants just say "THANK YOU " :)
AND... For our EXISTING residents, we treat them with surprise renewal bonuses too, because we loath it when companies only reward new customers and forget about the existing loyal ones (like *cough cough* some TV & phone providers *cough*). In fact, in our community, the longer you stay with us, the better the rewards get! I know CRAZY TALK!
So whats in the $4,234 move-in package, and how do you claim it you say?
*High-five* for GOOD QUESTIONS!
You get the full move-in bonus breakdown, including current rental rates, and EVERYTHING you'd ever want to know about the property when take action right now and . . .
SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE TOUR! (That's the 1st step!)
By scheduling your viewing right now, you'll automatically reserve this bundle for this apartment, and get your chance to come and claim this new home. You can view it during our normal business hours (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm MST), or you can even see it evenings & weekends, with an appointment, for your convenience.
PLUS! You have the option to schedule an in-person viewing, or you can schedule a Virtual Video Tour with us via WhatsApp in case you can't make it in because you're out of town, social distancing, or juggling 3 kids. We understand the needs of busy families :)
CALL US during office hours and schedule it with our assistance: (587) 855-5479
OR schedule it anytime (24/7) without speaking to our team by following 3 steps:
- STEP 2: Click any orange button on the page and submit the contact form
- STEP 3: Then on the thank you page, pick YOUR PREFERRED date & time and click Schedule Event.
That's it! Easy-peazy.
You'll get a cnfirmation email with a summary of your viewing right away, including contact numbers, directions, and some tips for securing your preferred apartment; and you'll also get all the information you'll ever need to decide if this is the right home for you so take action right now!
Schedule your private tour now while its still top of mind!
We look forward to welcoming you home :)
See you soon,
RPG Tenant Success Team
P.S. Still have questions? Let us get the A to your Q!
*If we miss your call, its probably because everyone wants to live here and we were on the other line or moving someone in; but don't worry well call back in NASCAR speed!
NOTE: These advertisements do not necessarily reflect current vacancies. In the event that no vacant apartment is available at this moment, fill out our simple online application on our website (it just takes a minute) and our team will contact you when something becomes available. Photos are not suite specific. Some photos may be professionally or digitally staged. Square footage and floor plans may vary. Features and pricing are subject to availability. Please contact us for details.
Proudly & Professionally Managed by On-Site Solutions Inc.
You're connected at your doorstep...
You're just a short walk to MacDonald Island where you can play sports, rock climb, swim, golf, or hike the trails along the river. You're also in close proximity to shopping, restaurants, pubs, schools, medical services & more!
The city route #91 bus, along with the route #06 and route C buses to the oil sites stop right outside the front door (It's like being picked up right at your house). If you're driving, the main highway access is just 3 blocks away.
Bottom line is that we've built a downtown waterfront lifestyle community bordering the vast natural surroundings of the Snye River and MacDonald Island Park; including everything you need to live a happy, healthy, social life without even having to leave your home.