- Apartment for rent
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- View Listing
Welcome to Royal Oak in Edmonton!
Find peace and security with Royal Oak and enjoy weekends exploring all that Edmonton has to offer you. Conveniently located close to Edmonton's sprawling River Valley, parks, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, life awaits you at Royal Oak.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you're choosing the advantage. Enjoy
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Free Early Move-In on the 16th
- Flexible rent payments available Powered by: Zenbase
- Exclusive TELUS offer: Save 25 per cent on any Internet tier and Optik TV products
Plus, enjoy fast fibre optic internet speeds in this property
Suite & Building:
- One, and two-bedroom suites
- Spacious and bright living rooms
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge stainless steel options available
- New premier suites
- Complete renovation of common areas and hallways
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $20/month
- Short drive to Anthony Henday Drive, Yellowhead Trail, and nearby 66 Street and 118 Avenue bus stop
- Quick access to Eastwood Park, Montrose Park, Buttercup Farm Park, Highlands Park, and Capilano Foot Bridge
- Close to Parkdale Square, Delton Grocery, Real Canadian Superstore, Walmart Supercentre, Winners, Safeway Coliseum, Coliseum Steak and Pizza, and Save-On-Foods
- Within proximity to University of Alberta, Athabasca University, and Bredin College
- Nearby fitness and recreation facilities, Commonwealth Stadium, Rogers Place, Royal Alberta Museum, Edmonton EXPO Centre, Edmonton Public Library Capilano, and Art Gallery of Alberta
- Close to Royal Alexandra Hospital, MacEwan University Health Centre, City Centre Medical Clinic and Pharmacy
Imagine home. It's your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there's always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.
Book a Viewing Here: