Welcome to Reid Park Estates in Saskatoon!
Find your space at Reid Park Estates in the desirable neighbourhood of Fairhaven and Parkridge. With a bus stop out front for quick commuting, easy access to schools, amenities, grocery stores, and close to two parks, Reid Park Estates is perfect for working people and families looking for convenience in their next home.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you're choosing the advantage. Enjoy
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Get $600 off your First Month's Rent (select units only)
- Rent payment reporting to Equifax and flexible rent payments available Powered by: Zenbase
Suite & Building:
- One, two, and three-bedroom suites
- Spacious living rooms and well-lit suites
- Recently renovated suites with all new stoves, fridges, dishwashers, and air conditioning
- Large balcony spaces with open-sky views, access to natural light
- On-site laundry (two washers, two dryers) located on main floor
- Admin staff at building site office to support and assist all residents
- Energized parking available for each resident at a monthly charge of $15 per month
- Exclusive playground with newly renovated swing and slides, and a small gazebo to enjoy
- Easy access to elementary schools St. Mark Elementary School, Fairhaven Elementary School, St. Margaret Elementary School, as well as two high schools, Bethlehem Catholic High School, and Tommy Douglas High School
- Short distance to grocery stores such as Superstore, Walmart, and Freshco
- Nearby two surrounding parks: William Reid Park, and Herbert Spears Park opposite the building
- Close to St. Paul's Hospital, Shaw Center, which provides indoor sport facilities, and Cosmos Civic Center, which includes a library, basketball court, and recreational rental indoor hall space available
- Within proximity to Park Ridge Old Age Care Facility
- Access to a bus stop right out front of building with route numbers 9, 10, 60, 64, and 65
- Downtown access in 15-20 minutes
Imagine home. It's your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there's always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.
Book a Viewing Here: