1 Bedroom 1 Bath
Located at the eastern edge of Ottawa's historic and vibrant Byward Market district,
Clear glass and aluminum make this building stand out in the Market and gives off an air of lightness and transparency. Red metric norman brick lends contrasting texture and colour against Ottawa's downtown cityscape.
Loft-inspired design, open concept layout, expansive floor-to-ceiling windows floor the interior with natural light as well as the vibrant life of the city at night.
The fitness centre is fully equipped with weight machine, free weights, mats, exercise balls, treadmills, stationary bikes and elliptical machines.
Relax on the patio and garden terrace equipped with tables, chairs and lounges, as well as a BBQ area, making this the new "it" spot for your summer patio nights.
Stove, Fridge, Built In Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer
$1850 Tenant pays Hydro
- LCBO - 4 Minutes
- Loblaws - 6 Minutes
- Rideau Shopping Centre - 10 Minutes
- Farm Boy - 10 Minutes
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 4 Minutes
- Rideau Station / LRT - 4 Minutes
- Parliament Hill - 14 Minutes
- Supreme Court of Canada - 25 Minutes
- Ottawa University - 15 Minutes
- Elisabeth Bruyere Hospital - 12 Minutes