This nice heritage apartment building named Traymore, located in Sandy Hill (Downtown), features unfurnished bachelor, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments, available on a long-term basis.
Our apartment provides amenities such as a kitchen, fridge, oven, stove, parking ($120/month extra), and coin-operated laundry machines located in a shared laundry room in the basement of the building. Hydro is not included
It is well organized and suitable for students or working professionals looking for accommodation on a long-term basis.
The closest intersection is Laurier Ave. and King Edward Ave.
Clean, stylish, and newly renovated apartments located in this heritage building in Sandy Hill will suit your needs.
- Balcony (In select units)
The Neighbourhood (Sandy Hill)
There are plenty food and shopping options just around the corner on Laurier Ave (2 minute walk)...
- Pizza Lover's
- Happy Goat
- Thai Express
10 Minute walk to Loblaws grocery store
Our neighbourhood is a walking persons dream. Short distance to
- 5 minute walk to University of Ottawa
- 6 Minute walk to Le Cordon Bleu Ottawa Culinary Arts Institute
- 10 Minute walk to Parliament Hill
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Centre
- 10 Minute walk to Rideau Canal
- 15 Minute walk to the ByWard Market
- 20 Minute walk to the National Gallery of Canada
- 35 Minute walk to the Canadian Museum of History
Ottawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment.
5 Minute Walk to Laurier Station (major bus station), it's just down the road.