Welcome to Skyview Apartments in Edmonton!
Find peace and security with Skyview Apartments and enjoy weekends exploring all that Edmonton has to offer you. Settle in to a safe and comfortable community today. Conveniently located close to Edmonton's parks and River Valley, walking trails, schools, shopping, restaurants, and other amenities, adventure awaits you at Skyview Apartments.
When you rent with Avenue Living Communities, you're choosing the advantage. Enjoy
- Pet friendly communities
- 24-hour resident service
- Three-day maintenance turnaround
- Professional cleaning & landscaping
- On-site management team
- Refer-a-friend program
- AND even more benefits that make renting with us simple!
- Flexible rent payments available Powered by: Zenbase.
- Exclusive TELUS offer: Save 25 per cent on any Internet tier and Optik TV products as an ALC resident in Alberta.
Plus, enjoy fast fibre optic internet speeds in this property.
Suite & Building:
- Bachelor, one-, and two-bedroom suites
- Spacious and bright living rooms with large windows
- Suites come with appliances such as stove and fridge stainless steel options available
- Heat and water included
- Surface parking: $25/month
- Short drive to Yellowhead Highway and Yellowhead Trail, Anthony Henday Trail, and nearby bus stops
- Quick access to Winnifred Stewart Park, Coronation Park
- Close to Edmonton's famous downtown food scene and many restaurants, Westmount Shopping Centre, Real Canadian Superstore, and Walmart
- Within proximity to MacEwan University, University of Alberta, Athabasca University, NAIT, and Concordia University
- Nearby fitness and recreation facilities, TELUS World of Science Edmonton, Commonwealth Stadium, Rogers Place, Royal Alberta Museum, Edmonton EXPO Centre, Edmonton Public Library Capilano, and Art Gallery of Alberta
- Close to Royal Alexandra Hospital, MacEwan University Health Centre, City Centre Medical Clinic and Pharmacy
Imagine home. It's your safe and comfortable place to create unforgettable moments.
Move in today. And when you do, there's always someone looking out for you, supporting you along the way.
Book a Viewing Here: