Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost, are there any extra or hidden costs?
What kind of real estate can be listed on Listanza?
Who can post a listing on Listanza?
How long will my property be listed on Listanza?
What marketing tools do you have available?
Are there other resources to help me sell available?
Do you have listing statistics available?
What does the Trusted Profile icon mean?
Can real estate agents call me about my listing?
A standard real estate listing on Listanza is FREE. There are no extra or hidden costs of any kind.
Pretty much any kind of property can be listed on Listanza; residential (detached homes, townhouses, condos, semi's), commercial (office space, stores, businesses), industrial, land / lots and farms. We accept listings from private or professional property manager as well as real estate agents. We provide real estate listing services for rental property whether private or through professional property management companies. Professional property management companies use Listanza to be their online catalogue of available rental properties with-in their portfolio.
Private or professional property managers, real estate agents, basically anyone with real estate property to rent or sell.
Until sold or rented. Simple as that!
Listanza provides a comprehensive list of features and options to help market and sell your property.
- Detail rich online property listing.
- Yard signage art work for download and ready to send to the printers.
- Post up to 20 images per listing, and all thumbnails open to the full size image.
- Unlimited Open House Scheduling and Announcements available - schedule as many open houses as you like and have them displayed on your real estate property profiles page as well as search results.
- Online Tips and Resources sections full of useful property marketing information to help stage and rent or sell your property fast.
- Convenient Google Mapping and Street View available for each real estate listing to help prospective buyers find your property for sale or rent fast and easy.
- Listing statistics. See how many "hits" your real estate listing has received.
- Real estate listing ID#, directly searchable on Listanza. Use this in your other marketing campaigns, such as newspaper ads and lawn signs, as part of your complete marketing plan - e.g. Listanza.com ID# [your listing ID number]
- Recommend to Friend email feature.
- Inquire about listing email feature.
- "Print The Facts" property profile print feature to use as your marketing flyer.
- For property managers or real estate agents, all of your real estate listings will be displayed on your member profile page and is directly linked on each of your listings. Show off your sales prowess - assign "SOLD" or "RENTED" notices to listings rather than just unpublishing them.
- Special "Additional Features" for you to write about why the property's local community is such a great place to live!
Yes, we provide simple copy and past HTML code for you to post on Craigslist, Kijiji, etc., to produce a professional looking ad. You can post your listing to Twitter or Facebook directly from the Listings Manager window. You also have the option to include your Youtube virtual tour for each listing.
Yes, Listanza provides listing members with listing statistics so you can assess the level of interest in your real estate listing on Listanza. To view your listing statistics, just log in to your member account with the username and password. On the member's area listings page you will see statistics for the number of "Hits" (Number of Times Clicked) your listing has received. Sometimes something as simple as editing your Catch Phrase can dramatically increase your "Hits".
The yellow icon next to a profile name indicates that the profile is trusted by Listanza. The trusted icon helps visitors identify the authenticity of the listing owner and legitimacy of the listing information provided.
- How do profiles get the trusted profile icon?
Listanza trusts profiles based on various criteria. We look for things such as a company website link, phone number, does your website link to your Listanza profile or do you use the ListanzaWebLink widget, as well as your history with Listanza.
- I post listings, how can I get my profile "Trusted"?
Since your listing on Listanza provides a means of contact, theoretically a real estate agent browsing Listanza could see your listing and contact you about your property. While we cannot stop an agent from contacting you, we do provide an area for you to indicate if you accept contact from real estate agents with a message such as; "No agents please", or if you do welcome agent inquiries, you could add a message such as "Agents - 2% commission for qualified buyer". The choice is up to you whether you would like to find your own buyer and save all the commission, or negotiate with agents on a commission rate acceptable to you for a qualified buyer.